[Wine] Direct X not found?!

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 10 15:45:15 CDT 2010

DaVince <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote at Jun 10, 2010 7:06 AM:

>yoman82 wrote:
>> bump
>
>Please don't do this, it confuses the mailing list. Plus it's only been there hours
>since your last post, have some patience.

Also, if vitamin sees this, he will close and lock your post.  Please allow us to respond as we have time to work with your problem.

Please keep in mind that Wine is Free, Open Source, Software.  All support here is from volunteers and that some of us do have other priorities.  Also, we would like to know what Operating System, video card, video drivers and the program you are trying to run (if you have provided this, thank you, if not, please do.)

Also, if you have not stated why, please provide, why you need to installed Direct X.

James McKenzie