[Wine] Mike Meyers A+ CD with wine

justin1611 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 19 16:56:49 CDT 2010

I am trying to use Mike Meyers A+ CD that came with his new book on the 701 and 702 exams but I'm pretty new to wine and not sure about the configuration settings that may be blocking me from properly running the application.  I am getting an OLE error as well as an error regarding the executable velocity.exe file.  I am not sure how to properly troubleshoot the app and I am currently browsing the the wine user guide to try and resolve the issue.  If anyone has tried to use his CD with wine and happened to get it working your input would be very much appreciated.  Thank you in advance for all your assistance.   :P