[Wine] Re: user.reg keep constant value!!! - Lotus Approach

chettawan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 19 23:33:38 CDT 2010

Hi James Thank you very much!!! :P

Your post remind me that may be Ubuntu 10.04 may have some place which I can set it regional like Windows.

After some testing I've got the perfect solution.

Goto System -> Administration -> Language Support

At Language Tab choose Install/Remove Language to add your Language, In my case Thai.

 On Component Check box, select to download all or if you want to leave your Gnome interface language English just uncheck Translation then Apply Change

After add-on packages installed Click tab "Text" choose your Language in the only one drop down list there and click Apply system wide then restart.

When you open Lotus Approach (no special env) the problem about DB open in other language will gone  [Twisted Evil]

Thankss
 [Wink]