[Wine] Re: Problems with the Java cirtual machine

chamanx64 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 2 08:29:16 CST 2010

chamanx64 wrote:
> Thanks again for ur reply. Ill try to do as u said, and be posting any results i get.
>
> regards,
> Germán

hello again!

last time you asked for a SSCE and here i got you one:

public class test {
		System.out.println("Hello world");
	}
}

Nothing more simple! now then lets run it:

germanr at germanr:~/Desktop/test$ wine java.exe test
Hello world
germanr at germanr:~/Desktop/test$ wine java.exe -Xmx512M test

I must have started this post with the last example. So doesn't it give you any idea of what could be happening?
Thanks in advance for your reply!

regards,
Germán