[Wine] Re: Insert Symbol not working in MS Office 2007 Word

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 23 18:44:47 CDT 2010

I really don't know what's causing the crash on your system. I can't reproduce it, and your console output up to the point of the crash looks just the same as mine. I also don't know why you think ogl.dll could be the problem; there are no messages about it in the console output you posted.

One thing that might produce more useful information is if you disable Office's error reporting tool so it doesn't intercept the crash log. To do that, set dw20.exe to disabled in winecfg.