[Wine] Re: Run 32-bit Google SketchUp in 64-bit Fedora 12?

owlbrudder wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 6 02:33:03 CDT 2010

I got it working as follows (remembering that I am on a 64-bit Lenovo T61):
1. Download the winetricks script.
2. EDIT the script to change $WINE from -wine to -wine32.
3. Run winetricks: sh winetricks (in my case, I made it executable and ran it direct).
4. Select vcrun2005, which downloads and registers the missing dlls.
5. run "wine32 regedit", navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\SketchUp7\GLConfig\Display, and change HW_OK to 1.

For further info, look at http://wiki.winehq.org/GoogleSketchup