[Wine] Running IMMS SUA, Contpaq, Nomipaq

libertythor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 25 01:50:15 CDT 2010

Here in Mexico there are several programs in common use for complying with social security and tax laws.  The one for social security, SUA is universal.   After searching in Wine's program list, I couldn't find information for any of these programs.

SUA (Instituto Mexicano de Seguro Social)
http://www.imss.gob.mx/patrones/InstaladoresSUA.htm
with required patch
http://200.57.146.129/sua/complementosua328.exe

Every time I try to run the above in wine, I get the following message: "Component "THREED32.ocs" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

Contpaq (For accounting obligations with the Secretaría de Administración Tributaria)
http://www.contpaqi.com/CONTPAQi/

Nomipaq (For payroll and deductions)
http://www.contpaqi.com/CONTPAQi/nominas.aspx

There are many people in Mexico who are interested in using linux for their businesses, but none of the programs that deal with Mexico's complicated labor and tax laws will work on the platform, even with Wine.   Having support for these programs on Wine would greatly facilitate Linux's growth down here.