[Wine] MetaTrader DDE Support

msnomore wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 30 18:49:10 CDT 2010

Has anyone tried to use DDE support with Metatrader?

I have an example Excel spreadsheet, which I believe/hope will also work in OOo Calc, that uses DDE links to Metatrader to 'read' the live data and import this into cells.

So,
i) Is DDE supported between Metatrader in Wine and other applications?
ii) Does it work with other applications outside of Wine?
iii) Has anyone been able to link Wine/Metatrader with OOo Calc?
iv) What is the DDE "server" name for Metatrader (MT4 in Windows/Excel)?

If anyone can provide answers they would be gratefully received,

Thanks in advance.