[Wine] WoW Wine unable to connect unless running as sudo

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:59:41 CST 2010

Ok nailing it down farther:

Also, have determined the folder causing the issues.
.winedir/drive_c/users/Public/Application Data/Blizzard
Entertainment/Battle.net/Cache, if i copy the Cache folder from my windows
machine that can successfuly log in from Doc & settings/All
Users/Application data/Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/Cache to wine's
dir, I now can successfully log in.

It's like this cache folder isn't successfully being created when it's
missing or missing certain folders underneath it.

Now, my windows machine can successfully create these folders, and running
as sudo, however, when running as normal user it creates the cache folder
and 2 folders underneath it, but it doesn't create the like 10-15 more
folders it seems to need to log in.  It's strange, that's for sure.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell