[Wine] Re: [Cities XL: 2011] Sound is out of shut, then mutes

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 12 09:00:50 CST 2010

d672790 wrote:
> I have this problem with the game, I posted it in another thread about the game but I got no replies.

You got no replies because you hijacked a thread that had nothing to do with your problem. Don't do that.

What distro? What Wine version? If it's not the latest development release, upgrade. Are you using PulseAudio? If so, disable it. If none of that works, post terminal output. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal