[Wine] Re: That I have no C directory... is a problem?

wildgeese wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 13:46:50 CST 2010

Oh good lord.  It's embarrassing, as soon as I start telling people what I'm typing I start typing it wrong.  Forgive me, I'm new in this terminal thing.

So, when I took the extra "$" out, it's actually working this time.  (I swear I didn't have it in the first time.)

HOWEVER now my install program begins, but it tells me, "The InstallShield Wizard will install ContentManager on your computer."  When I click next I get another dialogue box saying, "Your PC requires .NET framework 2.0 or above before installing ContentManager.  Would you like to install .NET now?"

I click Yes, and I get a window that doesn't clearly show me where/how this .Net thing is.  I've attached a screenshot, below.

I realize this is specific to my install program but if you were me, where would you look for .NET?  [Image: http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5311/screenshot20101113at240.png ]