[Wine] Re: That I have no C directory... is a problem?

wildgeese wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 14:21:06 CST 2010

LOL, well the results  were different the first time plus I was more paranoid, but whatever!  8)

So, I couldn't install that (your link to .NEt) with wine...  I'm running out of options.  All of this is to get a GPS I bought compatible with my Mac, but this is getting to be more time consuming than doing research for a new GPS (that I can actually afford.)

Not giving up yet, but going out soon; any other feedback is super welcome!!!!

[/i][/b]