[Wine] Re: Wine and RyanVM-integrator

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 30 19:06:24 CST 2010

joew wrote:
> On my local drive I've not enough space to put the destination directory in..

You have to have enough space on the drive that Wine is installed on. Win programs like to create temp files and don't understand standard *NIX mount points.

For example, if you pointing your program to z:\... drive it's your main drive, not the external drive. At least make sure it's mapped to a drive in winecfg and specify that drive instead.

joew wrote:
> I could try with a symbolic link:

Don't! If you want to move Wine completely specify custom WINEPREFIX instead.