[Wine] Re: HTML problem with Downloader from Battlenet

Zereon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 18:18:12 CDT 2010

HAHH.. i worked around the LAME installer lol
i just downloaded the directory from my friend and drag and droped my Sweet sweet Storm Dl into the foler and BOOm
it works.. EPIX..

But now i have another problem of lameness..

THe D2 blizard logo will show up
It will even play the movie for me...
But when the menu comes up it wont show the menu buttons

And it has a Unhanded Exception Unknowin exception 8000100

i have messed around with some options to see ifi can get past this
i even thought it was an openGL thing... but.. i dont think its open GL seeing as this game worked for me this way on 9.10.....

Honestly this is one problem i cant figure out what is being caused by

So now i got the game.. the game works But this menu problem....