[Wine] Re: CS:S microphone

cellexpert wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 18:47:38 CDT 2010

Hi,

I also have the same problem, I tried wine with alsa, oss and I tried to jack. I tried really everything here. My microphone works perfectly with Skype and other applications such as audio recorders, but in CS: S (counter-strike source) it crashed on the first day of use.

I use Arch Linux but the same happened with Debian Lenny.
On the first day and everything works the mic (perfect!!) Hours later, adding some packages they stop working. Can not even begin testing the mic CS: S

I tried to finalize the pulseaudio
killall pulseaudio
Wine and use only alsa (same setup I used the first day) and nothing ...

Already tested the cedega and crossover games without sucessso, it's the same problem.
Please help me, I really need the microphone working.
Otherwise the wine is nota 1000, perfect!

FPS stable and running well.

FPS stable and running well.

thanks!