[Wine] Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 4 22:35:01 CDT 2010

First, I really appreciate you did that testing with the newer version of DBabble Client, especially when you didn't have to.

I hadn't tried with that version before, but that's because the server I connect to is a VERY old version, which must match the client version I use (it's 2.2h, dates from 2002). Versions different from the server version don't work, and I made my tests on a PC with Windows.
Any other ideas?