[Wine] Installing Directx 9.0c problem

Kowak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 19 12:12:24 CDT 2010

Hello guys :D
i'm a new comer in ubuntu ;)
i installed few days ago Wine for play Win game but i know that need Direct x to do it so i found this post : http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/games/how-to-install-directx-in-linux-using-wine.html

i did all that the writer wrote but when it says "launch direct x 9.0c install it gives me this error :

The file '/home/davide/Scaricati/directx_9c_Dec04sdk.exe' is not marked as executable.  If this was downloaded or copied form an untrusted source, it may be dangerous to run.  For more details, read about the executable bit.

So i dont know what to do now
Can anyone explain me what is the problem?

I added to the libraries in config file :
[Software\\Wine\\DllOverrides] 1206264929

ah another thing, sorry for my ignorance, but in this passage :
"Setup core files" when u should copy dll inside system32 in wine folder it says to me that there still are these dlls and after this when i open terminal and write :
cp mscoree.dll ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/
cp streamci.dll ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/

it says cp: impossibile ...