[Wine] Low FPS in Wine games

valente500 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 27 07:02:11 CDT 2010

My computer was working fine up until a few days ago. The games I were playing were getting 60 FPS or more. Then suddenly I rebooted to find that the games are now getting < 10 FPS.

 This happened a few times already, and somehow I've managed to make it go back to normal each time (last time I tweaked some nvidia-settings to fix it). I'm unable to get it to go back this time and also wondering why this happens. I have no idea whether its a Wine, Graphics Driver, or Linux error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.