[Wine] Re: cannot update or uninstall evernote 4 under wine

mhguda wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 1 09:05:50 CDT 2011

I found the following workaround:
If I run the evernote installer as root I can create a new instance of evernote (for root) which runs fine. I then copied all the files from this install to my own user folder, overwriting the older files. If I do that, the application runs correctly. However it still will not update in the regular way. But, I can run the root install, update it, and then copy the files to my user folder. At least in this way I get the newest version of evernote to work.