[Wine] Cannot launch games

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:58:12 CDT 2011

On 4/6/11 11:20 AM, foxx1996 wrote:
> I got it from softsonic...It was called a winebottler combo, which came with wine and winebottler. Was I supposed to get or buy it somewhere related or linked to this site? The version I believe is 1.1.14.
Interesting as WineBottler is only available from Mike Kronenberg and no
one else.  Thank you for the report and this is a two year old release
of the product and contained many hacks to get Wine to work.

Doh123 is correct in that the project only supports vanilla Wine and the
latest builds of Wine.app are just that (no patches or other funny
business with the Wine code.)

However, if you experience problems with WineBottler or Wine.app, you'll
have to ask Mike for assistance.

James McKenzie.