[Wine] Settlers II 10th anniversary graphics problem

viktorias wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 10 02:20:05 CDT 2011

Hi!

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 64bit + Wine 1.3.17. I have an Ati mobility radeon 5470 video card with the proprietary driver. I have installed Settlers II 10th anniversary, the game starts, the intros are perfect. But the game itself looking weird.
There are no trees, no people, no buildings, only the footprint of the building are visible.

[Image: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1633/err01.jpg ]

Those planks supposed to be moved by people.

I tried the following in wine, nothing worked:
In the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Wine/Direct3D
I setup the following.
DirectDrawRenderer opengl
RenderTargetLockMode readdraw
StrictDrawOrdering enabled

Actually I tried only with the opengl setting but that did not worked that is the reason why I have added more settings.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.