[Wine] Configure wine to use full potential of hardware?

Jetbird_D2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 13 03:32:29 CDT 2011

Hello!

I couldn't find information on how to. Is there a way to configure wine to use full potential of hardware? For example, i run an application which on windows use all that the hardware can offer meaning 100% CPU 3igs of RAM with the Ram Switch. I was wondering if Wine could be configured to let the application use more of the hardware, now I see that my app is using only about 250 MB of RAM from 3,9 available. And it used only 50% of my CPUs
I changed the priority and CPU usage increased a bit but I didn't notice any speed increase.

I would be very grateful for your recommendations.