[Wine] Camtasia Studio in wine 1.2

Edsker7 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 14 18:45:12 CDT 2011

Hello friends,

Today i format my pc, and install Ubuntu in all disk; the problem is that i have a camtasia studio 6 and i use this for my tutorials, because recordmydesktop format .ogv is dont aceptable in youtube ( i upload one video two days ago and the caps in youtube are green ._. )
Ok... I install using wine camtasia and when i run it, have problem, camtasia open but dont do anything, i import some audio .mp3 and show me a message "this extension is not soported" come on.. something is happening, the instalation was correct, the problem is when i open de program.

Some solution?, i need your help friends.. bye  =)