[Wine] Help with GLXBadPixmap Error

osarusan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 21 04:46:00 CDT 2011

I've been getting this error for a few weeks now when trying to run Fantasy Grounds II, which never gave me problems before. I've googled around for the GLXBadPixmap error, but I can't find anything. Does anyone know about this or what might be wrong?

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadPixmap
  Major opcode of failed request:  137 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  81 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  1226