[Wine] Re: New to Wine, Help me please

yashas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 24 07:54:17 CDT 2011

[quote="vitamin"]None of what you said makes any sense. Why are you using ie7 let alone Wine to install Chrome? There is a native Linux version available.[/quote]

Ya, you are write, but in order to install the chrome for the first time. I have click a button "Install Chrome". So I have opened the ie7 and went to installatino of Chrome homepage.
Acutally this is the task given to me is to test me my wine skills. Im not really able to get where to start to debug.
Can you help me in this..