[Wine] Re: PES2012 recently stopped working

mmdiego wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 1 06:48:31 CST 2011

Yes, excellent!
After doing the regression test, I found the patch that was causing the error. I submitted the bug and was instantly replied marking it as a duplicate of the bugs you mention above.
It can be solved applying this patch to version 1.3.32:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2011-November/108548.html

Although, I don't understand why it wasn't fixed in version 1.3.33... Is it because the patch needs to be verified? Will it be fixed in version 1.3.34? Perhaps some developer knows the answer...

Diego