[Wine] Re: New to Wine...and already in trouble...

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 6 14:38:23 CDT 2011

I was hoping you'd know. Is "Sage Instant Accounts" the same thing as "Sage Accounts Production Advanced"?

You could try and open the installer exe with an archive manager and see if there are any exes in there. If so, extracting the files out of the exe to a folder and running the right extracted exe might help. I know that trick makes Backblaze install into WINE, though not operable. Otherwise it doesn't even install.

Cheers,
Jake