[Wine] Re: HTML Mail on Wine List

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 6 21:19:05 CDT 2011

oiaohm wrote:
> Jim Hall pardon for stepping in.  But please remember the mailing list is bolted to the forum.winehq.org
>
> This is a url done in forum.  http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=12739  see how your message looks to us forum users.
>
> I don't know how a forum message url appears on the mailing list.
>
> Basically their are extra rules in the wine users mailing list because it is bolted to the forum.
>
> oiaohm

Exactly how it appears in the forum, with the HTML attachment scrubbed.  The Forum software does not do the scrubbing, Mailman does.  That is the software used for the mailing list.

Again, if you are using GMAIL's mailer, select 'plain text', if you are using Thunderbird, click on preferences -> Composition -> Send Options -> Plain Text Domains and type in winehq.org.  Thus any message sent to the winehq.org domain will be sent in plain text.