[Wine] Help with a steam game on ubuntu

jshrable wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 9 18:10:32 CDT 2011

Yesterday my computers hard drive was supposedly destroyed because of windows as dell tech help told me over the phone. My friend came over today and introduced me to ubuntu and wine. My computer is working wonderfully on this os but I have a problem. I bought elder scrolls III on steam yesterday 20 minutes before my computer crashed. I don't really know the first thing about computers. I have steam installed but when i try to open elder scrolls steam brings up a menu that says launching game then that text goes away and nothing happens. Please help thank you