[Wine] Help with a steam game on ubuntu

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 10:50:01 CDT 2011

On 7/10/11 12:00 AM, jshrable wrote:
> I have tried all day searching for what you saw but I can't find anything that helps. I have seen many posts containing the same problem I have but all that I have found say that the problem has already been answered.
Thank you Dimensio.

>   I am using playonlinux and I am currently using wine version 1.3.24.

For assistance with POL, you must go through the POL package
maintainer.  They provide support and they are the people who file bug
reports on their product.  This is an agreement reached between the Wine
and POL/POM projects.  They add patches and make other changes that they
support.

For executing games through the terminal for Steam, Google is your
friend as this topic was discussed several times here in the Wine User
Forum and elsewhere.

James