[Wine] Re: Help with a steam game on ubuntu

jshrable wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 10 02:00:32 CDT 2011

I have tried all day searching for what you saw but I can't find anything that helps. I have seen many posts containing the same problem I have but all that I have found say that the problem has already been answered. I am using playonlinux and I am currently using wine version 1.3.24. I am using ubuntu. I have no idea how to execute a game through steam using the terminal either. If you can help I would love it if you post if not I can just live without it for now.