[Wine] Wine 1.3.21 - Irfanview 4.25 stopped working!

emarkay wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 07:36:54 CDT 2011

I reconfigured WINE, and deleted and reinstalled Irfanview 4.25 and I get this message when installing:

wine iview425_setup.exe

fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 88 (SPI_SETICONS)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x163d3c "?" wait timed out in thread 0039, blocked by 0010, retrying (60 sec)

It also sets program to 'sleeping" in System Monitor.

This is in a stable and updated Ubuntu Lucid 32 bit system.