[Wine] Re: Wine 1.3.21 - Irfanview 4.25 stopped working!

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 12 09:19:26 CDT 2011

emarkay wrote:
> I reconfigured WINE, and deleted and reinstalled Irfanview 4.25 and I get this message when installing:

By "deleted" do you mean the whole wineprefix? You should. so if you didn't, do that now and reinstall to a clean wineprefix.  If there are other things in the old wineprefix you want to keep, install Irfanview to a separate wineprefix. If it still doesn't work in 1.3.21, upgrade Wine. The installer needs mfc42, but with that it works fine for me in 1.3.24.