[Wine] Re: missing dbghelp.dll 6.0.7.0 or higher (LotRO)

thom_raindog wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 28 01:41:53 CDT 2011

I now know what causes this: Setting the windows version "higher" than WinXP brings up this error and the trippy colours. Unfortunately I FEEL like LotrO runs smoother on Win7 or Vista settings, though the framerate seems the same. As well, things look better, but that can easily be contributed to some DX-stuff that is not available under XP and which probably causes all the problems in the first place.

So: Pretty and cool, but with an error, or clean and safe with XP, it's a tough choice...