[Wine] Re: Lisrel 8.8 installation

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 29 07:29:47 CDT 2011

> at the end of it the installation package asked me to reboot my laptop. I did it twice: the first time rebooting (I have a double partition) and the second time without rebooting the laptop.

Because this is Wine, you don't actually ever have to reboot your computer: once all Wine applications are closed, Wine itself is "shut down", so the next application you run will work as if it were on a rebooted system.

Anyway, regarding your problem, we definitely need more information. Try running the application through a terminal and post the terminal output here.
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal