[Wine] Re: Autocad 2011 instalation is breaking up

gesaugen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 15 04:08:05 CDT 2011

dimesio wrote:
> No, not correctly. Winetricks has a dotnet35 verb that comes with a warning that it doesn't work. If you want to try anyway, use a separate wineprefix to avoid messing up any other apps you have installed. http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

thanks anyway. I've decided to install Autocad 2006 which has "gold" reputation on wine statistics

but there also I've encountered problems:
it needs .net 2.0, so I've installed it fine with winetricks. But when I try to install autocad 2006, the installation breaks up and gives me error 1603 which states as "Check the user rights and the permissions on the installation folder."
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=6549582&linkID=9242018

So, theres a permission problem whit instaling an atuocad 2006...
I'm very new to linux so I'm not shure how to fore permission other than "sudo" command, but when I type "sudo wine setup.exe" the installation doesn't even start?
"howto" from this page doesnt work for me :(
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=6035