[Wine] Intalling WINE through source and WINETRICKS

3246251196 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 20 15:14:22 CDT 2011

I installed WINE 1.3.15 by compiling the source code for it (because I had to apply a patch to WINE for a game). However, because of the installation through the terminal I now do not get the full WINE folder that appears in Applications>WINE;

At the minute, Applications > WINE > Programs > whateverIHaveInstalled. Before, when I installed via UBUNTU SOFTWARE CENTER, it installed the full menu including wine tricks.

How do I know if I have wine tricks installed, and is there anyway to get the menu back to the one that includes Winetricks, Winetricks Alpha, Wine Config etc etc.