[Wine] Re: Is there a difference ...?

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 3 18:32:25 CDT 2011

Jake thomas before someone wants to really ban you.  Please don't quote the digest in your emails.  I thought the first 1 was a typo.  Twice in a row kinda suggests you have not noticed what you have done.

3 times+ we will no longer like you and will have to consider banning you from email.    This email can be accessed the way I do through the forum.winehq.org so blocking you email from being able to send if it will prevent this issue is not above consideration.  Since there is another way to access.