[Wine] Re: LiveZilla

KhalidAl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 29 15:46:58 CDT 2011

SpawnHappyJake wrote:
> Egypt? How are you people? Heard you were shut out from the Internet for a while there.
> Glad you're connected now. Thanks for the warm regards from warm Egypt. And I send my warm regards from the cool, moist, cloud-covered, southern Oregon Coast (part of the Pacific coast of USA).
> I've always admired the Pyramids in Egypt and in Mexico. How did they build them?
> Those pyramids are just as much of a mystery as Batrams getting Livezilla to work in WINE. [Laughing]
> I'm not clear on what you said you installed/ acquired from dlls.com. By the way, when I go to dlls.com, it says that the domain name is up for sale.
> Maybe it's time to try directly coping in font files.
> When you get to it, don't forget to post the WINE version you are using.
> Cheers,
> Jake

I am afraid I built a pyramid of wines on top of one another  [Laughing]

I didn't mean dlls.com it was another website that offered free native dlls

I think I'm using the latest one to start with and then I removed it and installed the mentioned version with apt link thingy

Once I finish my shift for today I will remove all wine and winetricks and live zilla and start from scratch again do you know how to install urlmon because I didn't find it in the gui of winetricks thing not even by typing "sh winetricks urlmon" but I did it the way I mentioned downloaded the dll from a website and placed it in the wine system32 folder if that would do then it doesn't matter.