[Wine] Re: Spotify displays incorrectly

plantperson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 14 21:29:16 CST 2011

For future reference, here are a couple notes about this problem and how I solved it:
- After reinstalling my OS to the latest version (the update manager was broken), Spotify looked fine, even on an older version of Wine. So the problem was indeed likely caused by the graphics driver.

- Today I accidentally set Wine to run Spotify in Windows 98 mode and the problem recurred in both the latest and older versions of Wine. Setting Spotify to Windows 7 compatibility corrected the problem.