[Wine] Program No Longer Can Save

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Tue Sep 13 12:45:18 CDT 2011

This is not the true description. Comdlg32 crashes out even if I cancel.

Could this be relevant?
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x5a00001
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  20
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x5e00001

I can run the program (Jammer Pro 6) as Win98 with the dll copied from there
but even simply reading files with MIDI information chokes. I haver never been
able to run MIDI programs in Win98 mode in wine.

Problem started with the version of "wine-unstable" on Debian Sid and persists
in 3.1.28. I do not believe wine upgrading caused it but that wine is running
afoul of some other Sid upgrade on or around August 30.