[Wine] My experience with wine

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 03:26:36 CDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 05:43, ruinairas <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Here is a list of games that work for me! :)
>
> Mass Effect 3- Perfectly
>

> This thread is just a simple feedback to the community. I hope it helps some people who are iffy on buying games not knowing whether or not it'll work. I found this a lot easier and quicker than creating a appDb thread for each game, that takes forever.. :/ Most of these games were done using wine 1.4 stable (Crysis is broken on 1.4 stable, it works on 1.3.28)

Creating AppDb entries may take some time, sure, but is much more
durable and easy to find, while this post is much less findable, and
will be increasingly so as time passes.

As for the issues you mention with some games, you might want to
report them to Bugzilla, if not already done, so the devs know about
them.