AW: Date/Rooms

Hans-Ulrich Schmid hans-ulrich.schmid at region-stuttgart.de
Thu Jan 13 02:30:17 CST 2005

Hi to all,

> 3.  I think WRS was going to look into some lodging options?  Any
> update on that?  I imagine you guys are probably still working on
> things.

I´ve talked to Mr. Gemkow about this. We´ll do the reservations together. Can somebody tell me how much rooms we need
a) in the hotel next to the university (60-100 Euro)
b) in a youth hostel in Stuttgart downtown (35 minutes to reach the university)
for the dates April 29, April 30 and May 1

What do you think about a social event on Saturday evening. I would suggest a wine tasting in a traditional Stuttgart vineyard. WRS can organize this.

See you in Stuttgart

Hans-Ulrich Schmid

Wirtschaftsförderung Region Stuttgart GmbH
Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation
FIR_st - Forum IT-Region Stuttgart

Friedrichstr. 10
70174 Stuttgart

www.first.region-stuttgart.de