Arrival times?

jwhite at codeweavers.com jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 31 05:52:39 CST 2013

So when are people arriving tomorrow?  Andrew Eikum and I are trapped in
Amsterdam but will in theory be arriving today yet.

Unless this is Limbo and we're dead and we don't know it :-/.

I may pop round to a spice developers meeting, but later in the day, we
were thinking of doing such things as a brewery tour, visiting the
parliament, or various and sundry museums.

We figure we'll be back at the hotel by 5:00 to connect with folks.

If we should look out for you any time ahead of that, drop a line here.

Cheers,

(a sleep deprived Limbo cursed)
Jeremy