Favor: help me fill two holes

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jan 13 15:59:13 CST 2014

> If there's interest I can give a short TestBot status update.
> Maybe talk about how to automate running WineTest on one's Linux/Windows
> computer.
>
> But looking at the WineTest results may be too depressing...

I have added you to this talk that I entered:
   https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/wine_test/

I thought I would start with a brief overview of the Wine unit tests,
purportedly for non Wine folks, and then sound a cry for help.

It struck me that the most constructive thing that could come out of
this topic would be people fixing tests on WineTestBot.  Seem fair?

Feel free to suggest that I twist it another direction.

Cheers,

Jeremy