Virtual Wineconf?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:44:18 CST 2020

> Am 16.11.2020 um 14:22 schrieb Arkadiusz Hiler <ahiler at codeweavers.com>:
>
> But ultimately it's up to you what you would like to see. I am still
> fairly new to this community and I have never attended any of the
> previous wineconfs.

My concern is GSoC. Unfortunately I didn't see any other suggestions in this thread yet.

If it comes down to only GSoC then maybe finding a pre-arranged time to chat on IRC would be an easy to organize compromise?

Beyond that I think I can force the issue by removing all project suggestions from https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code under the pretext that (a) they are all stale and (b) don't fit the new smaller format and call for new ideas to be added. If we don't get any within 2 weeks then maybe GSoC is no longer the right thing for us. If we do have ideas we need to come up with ways to get quality applications.