winetest WineHQ integration

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Dec 5 11:28:10 CST 2003

On December 4, 2003 08:10 pm, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Changes needed at least:
> 1. Windows version detected automatically.

For sure. We have all this info into the results however,
shouldn't be too difficult.

> 2. Tester name and contact (?) included in the results.

Would be nice to have, but I don't think we should depend
on it in anyway. Which means that we should carry forward
assuming we don't have it (at least for now).

> 3. Automatically generated tags, probably simple incremental
>    numbers.

Agreed. You may want to have the OS prefix as now, something
like this:
  95_0
  95_1

> 4. Which submission should be the principal one?  The first?

Why do we need a principal one in the first place?

--
Dimi.