Try using the Mozilla Active X control in MSHTML

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Jan 16 08:23:55 CST 2004

On January 16, 2004 01:37 am, Vincent Béron wrote:
> The ActiveX control listed at the listed address is self-contained (but
> still 5MB in size), so it's probably not much work to package it as
> well.

Perfect! I'm fairly excited about this stuff.

BTW Mike, did you try to see if HTML Helps works with the
Mozilla control? We had a task to add CHM support to WinHelp,
but first we needed an implementation for IWebBrowser.
People were arguing that Mozilla is not that IE compatible,
and that using it for the IWebBrowser component will not work
for a lot of cases, but I still think this is the way forward.
Even if we chose in the future to have another IWebBrowser
implementation based on khtml, this will nicely fill in the
gap in the meanwhile, without any maintenance problems for us.

--
Dimi.