Try using the Mozilla Active X control in MSHTML

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 16 21:28:49 CST 2004

Hi Dmitry,

I didn't really have much time to do testing with it... tried to use it
in place of IE6 and IE4's mshtml, but it didn't work.

Using Mozilla to implement IWebBrowser seems to be the Right Way for me,
as the Mozilla project is already trying to do that themselves... it's a
common goal that we can work together on!

It would be pretty cool if we could compile Mozilla as a winelib app, or
figure out how to do get debugging info out of the control so we could
see what needs to be fixed for it to work.

I'm pretty interested to work on this too, but unfortunately there's
other "real work" that I need to get done at the moment.

Mike