dlls/mscms/profile.c breakage

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Tue Nov 23 07:55:39 CST 2004

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 14:07, Francois Gouget wrote:

> What I meant is that we should check for one of these new APIs that we
> need, and if we don't find it we should just do as if lcms.h was
> missing.

Yes of course, I meant that too, and we should do that. But you presented
this as a better solution for the breakage Gerald experienced than asking
him to upgrade to lcms 1.13, which I don't agree with.

Building as if lcms.h is missing would result in a mostly non-functional
MSCMS dll and especially with him being the maintainer of the FreeBSD Wine
port (IIRC) that could affect a large number of people.

 -Hans